Solo Growth is ideally positioned to capitalize on the market opportunity presented by the legalization of cannabis in Canada with the enactment of Bill C-45, the Cannabis Act, which received Royal Assent on June 7, 2018 and came into force on October 17, 2018.
- Strong balance sheet and prudent capital management will allow the Company to fund launch when the supply issues are resolved
- Focus on Alberta and Ontario: favourable demographics provide an excellent opportunity when supply issues are resolved
- Partnered with Avison Young in both Alberta and Ontario to secure premiere locations with favourable leasing terms
- Track record of profitable execution in retailing controlled substances
- Competitive advantage driven by commercial real estate knowledge & long-term relationships